We help you understand Cloud Computing with all its associated technologies. We advise you on how to identify a consistent and efficient Cloud Computing model for your organization and how to lead the transition of your infrastructure to the Cloud.
With our advice you will:
- Understand how the Cloud can help improve the efficiency and availability of your IT and what services and technology are used
- Avoid problems and risks associated to Cloud Computing
- Reduce costs
- Be able to decide where to position your workload and in what environment
We offer value added Cloud services in different models: IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, etc., with the highest security standards.
Design & Plan
Are you intending to take your current solution to the Cloud?
We suggest you adopt a Cloud model to achieve a successful transition that will improve your applications’ availability while simplifying operations and reducing costs.
We help IT departments to effectively and safely use this model, minimizing the risks of adopting this new technology.
- Focus on the company business, displaying advantages / risks / opportunities
- High level analysis of customer scenarios and situations
Feasibility analysis and advantages for your company in the Cloud
- Analysis of existing applications and IT infrastructure
- Identification of eligible applications and positive cases
- Sorting of applications according to business benefits and risks
- Fulfillment of an application portfolio migration plan
Cloud Computing Consulting
- Development and monitoring of a company strategic plan in the Cloud
- Continuous analysis based on the immediate results of being in the Cloud
- Adjustment and changes to the strategic plan according to the analysis
Transfer of knowledge to the customer in order to make decisions about the Cloud
Did you know that a well-designed architecture allows you to save money? Considering the business aspects and the operational costs to take advantage of the supplier’s facilities in the Cloud is just one of the advantages. However, your application may still require fault tolerance, high availability, and reliability. We are trained in Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Rackspace to carry out projects of any size.
We work on special projects for each client, including: disaster recovery site, video streaming, online content distribution, globally available applications, remote backup, and more.
Integration with corporate architecture
- Analysis and definition of integration points between different environments
- Use of the tools provided by the Cloud environment
- Definition, design, and development of integration components for hybrid architectures (Cloud <-> On Premises)
- Focus on the security, availability, and accessibility needs of the customer business
Cloud Architecture Consulting
- Business overview and analysis of Cloud Computing features in the customer real environment
- Defining a plan and guide to the ideal architectural state and the development of Cloud architectures’ components
Technical and business analysis for application migration
- Technical analysis of source code and database
- Search for anti-Cloud patterns (unsupported techniques for distributed applications)
- Understanding of the business, usage, and critical functionalities
- Analysis to leverage the Cloud advantages
- Integration with other systems
Operate & Manage
Anticipate and solve performance problems to improve service quality. Make accurate usage measurements to obtain feedback on Cloud services. Gain visibility and take control of the Cloud by continuously managing performance and capacity.
This service works in the customer environment in two ways. First, proactively, by managing regular and backup actions, analyzing and operating on the security, performance, and availability of the managed environment. In addition, it works on the customer demand upon minor changes such as increasing computing resources, publishing applications or installing new tools.
- Hybrid Cloud monitoring
- Cloud panorama
- Capacity analysis
- Performance analysis
- Automated workflows
- Management and governance